Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Do Diets Work Anyway?

I've tried water and lettuce, fruit and nuts, no meat, one meal a day... the list goes but nothing works :-( How pathetic is my metabolism? Well my dear friend Leighlee has told me its the carbs I need to reduce but I eat rice and potatoes about 50 times per week so how on Earth will I survive? So to kick start work on my spring/summer body I will be trying out this vegetable and seafood thing to see if my body will finally respond. It would be nice to go running but I can never leave my cuddly tatty teddy and warm pink blanket to face the north winds outside. Call me lazy, but no thank you!

In other news, Student Union elections are coming up and I toyed with the idea of running for vice president for Education and Welfare. I do have some brief exposure to student associations when I was in high school, but this is student voting on a grand scale. To be honest I am scared of losing already but also thrilled at the prospect of doing something useful for my fellow students. I would force everyone to wear pink mohawks and tutu's to uni and have a Friday all you can eat spread in the cafeteria *o*!

Nah, I'm being silly, but I would like to see some fun, creativity and innovation brought to the student union. It would be a great honour for me to instrumental in that and I'm so tempted to rally the troops and being the democratic going on's!

But before I do, I need to consider how I will manage my course work, Enquiry Unit role and plan a business proposal at the same as running a vigorous campaign. I will let you know about the developments soon enough, but the adrenaline coursing through me is tremendous! Love it!

Follow my blog, I welcome all ideas on how you think I can run an effective and creative campaign, nothing 'sensible' will be disregarded. You can even email me if you are willing to be a part of my team (pm905@gre.ac.uk) and help me, to help you to make Greenwich University to be an imaginary institution of learning and immense fun.

I can just see it now, lots of champagne popping on the night I win and I want you to come celebrate with me!!!!!!!!


Lots of Love from MoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment